Sat, 28 Oct|
Keri Little Photography Studio
Revamp your brand!
We are excited to be hosting this masterclass that promises to transform the way you approach Personal Branding and Imagery on LinkedIn. Join us as we host renowned experts in this field, Keri and Stuart Little, who will share their insights on creating a powerful brand.
Time & Location
28 Oct 2023, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Keri Little Photography Studio , Ground Floor, 104 Fanshawe Street, Auckland CBD
About the Event
Keri and Stu Little have decided to generously donate their services for free so this event is now going to be a complimentary workshop! If you are interested in attending please let us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as we only have 10 spaces left. We will confirm by the end of the week if you are one of the lucky members to have secured a spot! If you have already purchased a ticket, this will be refunded to you and you will still have a space in the workshop.
Why Attend this Masterclass?
Your presence on LinkedIn is not just a profile; it's your digital identity. A strong personal brand can open doors to exciting opportunities, partnerships, and connections. Keri and Stuart Little will guide you through the intricacies of LinkedIn branding and the usage of imagery, helping you stand out in this competitive professional landscape. Keri will also take your headshot & provide the photos for you to use on your LinkedIn profile.
- Crafting Your Unique Brand: Learn the essentials of personal branding and how to define what sets you apart.
- Optimizing Your LinkedIn Profile: Discover tips and tricks to optimize your LinkedIn profile, making it a magnet for opportunities.
- Leveraging Imagery for Impact: Understand the importance of visuals and how to use imagery effectively to reinforce your personal brand.
- Content Strategy: Gain insights into content creation strategies that align with your brand and engage your network.
- Q&A Session: Get your specific questions answered by Keri and Stuart during an interactive Q&A session.
For more info on Keri & Stu Little, please see below: